Recently Played Songs on JQ99

3.18.2008

Educational Time Waster

Ever been sitting around at work or at home and wanted an educational time waster? Well search no further! I ran across this game on one of the many sites I check every day. It's called: "Questionaut"Now...the premise is pretty easy, but I can't share it with you because it would lose some of the excitement you'd get from figuring it all out and watching it all unfold.

Just head to the "Questionaut Website", wait for it to load (you need Flash), click Play, and go from there.

I can say that the art is really beautiful and the music is just as complimentary. It contains 8 educational levels and is so enjoyable I wish that it would continue on for hundreds more!

Enjoy!

~jeremy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Jeremy! I really enjoyed it and agree totally-wish it had gone on much longer!