Recently Played Songs on JQ99

1.04.2007

What is that!?

Okay...back by popular demand...I've got a new picture for you all to guess on. Now...I've been out of practice for a while, the holiday season this year was way busier than I had anticipated..sorry about that.

In any case...without further delay...here is the next, "What is is?" picture. The quality is a little low, because the picture was a little smaller than what I usually use.

Good luck...here it is:



Oooo...have fun with that one. I'll reveal the answer in the next day or so...so...Happy guessing!

~J

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a guess, but I feel that I have an unfair advantage.....:)

Anonymous said...

Could it be....a small view of a beautiful diamond ring band??? ;)

Anonymous said...

It looks like a dental X-Ray

David said...

looks like a zipper but what would have a zipper that small?

Jeremy said...

There are some good guesses out there...but you'll have to wait until tomorrow. I needed to get my camera...so the solution should be up tomorrow!