Recently Played Songs on JQ99

1.18.2007

Wow...it's been a while!

So...it's been over a week since I gave you all something to do, read, or listen to...well I apologize, been a little busy with lots of different things.

However! I have dug deep and have found something very exciting to share with you. Something fun and something everyone can participate in! What is it you ask? Well first...if you remember correctly from pictures of me...I have glasses, like the color blue, and have decently spikey hair.

Keeping that in mind...I found a website that'll give you every option you can think of to design your own M&M guy. You know, like the ones from the commercials on t.v. Well first I designed a fun one and this is how he turned out.



He's kind of an action movie star.

So then after making him I decided to dive in and try and create me...here you go!



One is "Jeremy M&M" and the other one is "JQ Jeremy M&M" (since he's holding a microphone.)

If this looks and/or sounds like fun head to this SITE. Only thing is...your computer needs to have a Flash Player installed.

Oh and I forgot to mention...you can save the pictures, make him/her appear in a little movie, or make a desktop wallpaper out of your M&M. Have FUN!

Just thought I would pass it on!!

~j

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! I made myself a neat green one with spikey hair!