Recently Played Songs on JQ99

7.27.2006

Too Much of a Good Thing?

Back when I was a kid "Star Search" reigned supreme. Then it kind of died out and there was a lull in talent shows.

Then out of nowhere "American Idol" hit Fox and exploded! "Idol" will kick off it's 6th season of the show and will no doubt bring in record numbers.

Now before I go any further this post is more of an observation and I will try to stay as positive as possible!

First and foremost, "Lost" was NOT on again last night, leaving me to watch "The One."

NO WAY! I don't do talent shows. I'm tired of them, count them up and you'll run out of fingers and toes! Holy cow! Didn't our parents tell us as we were growing up that it is possible to have too much of a good thing?

If you're a big fan of all these shows; "So You Think You Can Dance" "The One" "Rock Star: Supernova" and the others let me help you enjoy all of them at the same time! I've come up with a little picture that'll combine all the fun of those "talent" shows and I even threw in the most current movie ads (since I see them every break!)

Check it out...enjoy! It's 4 hours of "talent" shows all wrapped up into 1 picture!

No comments: