Recently Played Songs on JQ99

8.30.2006

Hanso Exposed!

I'm a "Lost" fan. For a while I've been disappointed because ABC stopped running the reruns of the 2nd Season. Well at this point I'm done with being upset because the 2nd Season is coming out on DVD in the next couple of weeks! I'm excited, I can finally catch up with everyone else.

Well, in the mean time there was this game of sorts on the internet, where you had to find all these different codes and type them into this website which would then unlock little video clips, which you would then put in order and it reveals some pretty interesting information.

I got tired of trying to find the codes, not to mention that it took up a lot of time. The other day I ran across a video that has 53 of the 56 fragments. I thought I would pass it along. Most of it doesn't make sense to me because I haven't finished Season 2, however, by saving it on my blog I can come back to it.

For those of you who are interested in seeing the video here it is:



Hope that makes sense to you. If anything it should get you excited for Season 3 which I believe starts October 4th.

~jeremy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. Our family is all ready for new episodes! Mari