Recently Played Songs on JQ99

8.03.2006

Reality Talent shows...I give up.

Alright, for the 3rd week in a row...still no "Lost."

You win Reality T.V. I can't fight you anymore. I haven't heard enough bad singing, or had enough of people embarrassing themselves, you win.

Since I've given up the fight, I thought I would make a plea. Do a reality talent show on something I might find interesting.

I've come up with an idea that I think would be kind of fun. There would be laughing, crying, and lots of America!

I call it: "American On-Air D.J."*



What do you think? I'm sure that you can figure out the premise by the title. The titles of the other reality talent shows descibe the show to a "T"

The show is about what is says...a reality talent search for America's Newest Disk Jockey.

There'll by tryouts, and finalists, semi-finalists and all of the stuff that goes with that.

So basically you challenge contestants who want to be the next big D.J. by subjecting them to different challenges. Have them be on air at stations of different formats; ie. Christian, Country, Rock, Classical, etc. and even have them compete in different markets; ie. New York, College Radio Stations, Middle of nowhere.

It's kind of a combinations of "Last Comic Standing" and...radio.

Then you let America decide by lots and lots of voting...which will result in lots and lots of ratings.

I think it'd be fun!

Again, I can't fight Tuesday/Wednesday night television anymore, I give up. Just give me my "American On-Air D.J." please!

~jeremy

(*If for some reason this idea is read by an actual producer of reality shows and something similiar to my idea is actually used, I will need to be compensated for my ideas, if you don't...that's not very nice of you!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jeremy,
I am a big lost fan and Lost will be on this week August 9th check out there web site and they tell you when the next show will be on.
http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/