Recently Played Songs on JQ99

8.18.2006

Photoshop Friday!

Okay...I've decided that since I love playing around with pictures and using Photoshop any time I get a chance, that every Friday I'm going Photoshop something for you.

This is the first week and since movies come out on Friday's I thought I would put myself into one of the new movies this week.

I think that this idea will be fun for me and you, and will hopefully improve my skills for Photoshop.

This weeks picture is from the movie "Snakes on a Plane." A movie that is expected to be pretty terrible, "B-Movie" style.

I do want to say, that by putting myself in these movies, or whatever else comes in the weeks to come, I'm not promoting them.

With that said, here's this weeks "Photoshop Friday Pic" Hope you like!

(don't worry, no snakes were harmed in the making of this image)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say that this movie looks so stupid that I think I have actually lost respect for Samuel L. Jackson because of it.

Also, your skills in photoshop are quite good, you do look a little too happy to be holding that snake though.

Amanda

Jeremy said...

Thanks for the compliment! I guess I do look a little too happy, but what can I do, I'm a happy person...well most of the time.