Recently Played Songs on JQ99

8.25.2006

Photoshop Friday!

It's that time again...Photoshop Friday.

It didn't take too long to figure out exactly what kind of fun I would have today. I think it'll provide you minutes of aggravation and excitement!

Going back to my childhood, I remembered a series of books entitled: "Where's Waldo?"

Spinning that in a different direction, I decided to photoshop myself into a "Where's Waldo?" scene.

I'll be honest, it doesn't really show off my photoshop skills, but I thought it would be fun. I'll work a little harder next week. :)

So, without further ado, here it is...enjoy!

If you find me, leave a comment and let me know, that way you can help others if they are struggling.

**Don't look at the comment section if you don't want to know**

(Click on the picture...it'll make it bigger for you.)



If nobody finds me, I'll post the solution later in the week.

Oh...and Waldo and what looks to be a black & white version of Waldo are also hidden in here somewhere. They are not me.

~jeremy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found something in a black and white shirt, but it is so small I can't see if it is Waldo or something else?

I think after all that eye strain, I need an eye exam.

Amanda

Anonymous said...

Evidently I can't walk away from a challenge, is that your face peeking out from a rock?

Amanda

Jeremy said...

Yes...yes it is. Good job! :) You get an star for today!

~jeremy

Anonymous said...

I used to love these "where's waldo" books! Actually, I probably still would like them if I had some around. Anyway... I also think that I found your head in the picture, plus Waldo, black and white Waldo, and the wizard. Wasn't there a scroll or something else you were supposed to find too?
Christy

Jeremy said...

The picture was cropped, so maybe the scroll you are referring to was cropped out. Good job on finding me!